Photo Study: Nature vs. Photo Backdrop in the Background

Winter Cedar Roses

Buy Cedar Roses


So, today I went out to take the product photos of one type of deodar cedar pinecones. 
I took a lot of pictures, like, more than 50 images. 

I took some on the photo backdrop paper, and some on my palm with grass in the background. 

After going through the photos to look for usable images, 
I only found one that had the white marble photo background. 
I found 8 that were taken with grass in the background with fresh & warm & natural atmosphere. 




Cedar Rose


So, my conclusion today is that natural background with natural light works the best for me. 

But I do wish to use photo backdrop paper to take photos. I wonder how I could capture the light. 

1. Light

2. Background Color

I think these two have something to do with taking good photos. I don't know how. 


For now, I'm happy using the photos I take. Photos are like a diary. 









 

Comments